A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

If I had the opportunity to visit any country, I would like to go to Mexico. It is a country located in the south of EE.UU, and in the north of Guatemala and Belize.

Personally I'm interesting in Mexico because the history of this country: pre-columbian civilizations, the mexican revolution and all the actually social problems. I would like to visit cities and some tourist places.



I do not have more information about Mexico than the things I have written. But I'm very interesting in learning about its culture, living and travelling across the country.

The things I would like to do there are so much: visit cultural destination like Palenque, Tijuana and Puebla, big cities and small towns, and all the activities that come to mind during my visit.

Really, I would like to study there if I had the oportunity. Maybe an exchange would be the best option. Learning about Mexico while I'm studing it would be like a dream come true, because also I could work there and spend some time traveling arround the country.







Comentarios

  1. You can study there talking with people that lives there, maybe just travelling you would learn more than in university or that´s stuff.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m very excited about your dream to visit Mexico, i´ll be waiting for more details about the Mexican revolution. see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is great, maybe we can go for some tacos and know more of Mexico. Because for what i read you dont konw much jaja regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mexico sounds very interesting, with a lot of history! The pictures are wonderful! Good luck in Mexico!
    Good Blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to visit Mexico too, it was my second option because I'm interested in social problematics just like you and because of the pre-columbian civilizations but I want to go to Brazil first . Maybe we could talk more about this!! love u my friend!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario