English Language Challenges

First of all, about my experience learning English at university, I have to say that at school I was very bad for English. It was very difficult to me speaking and listening. Maybe in my school was to demanding in this area, I don't know.


Resultado de imagen para inglesWhen I arrived to the university, the english classes by making bloggs and another part of expositive classes makes feel great practicing my own spelling, pronunciation and grammar abilities. I think that those activities are very good for learning, but also it depends of the teacher. If the teacher is interest and worry about the students progress, probably me and my classmate would learn more.

Furthermore, a problem that I can identify is that the hours of the classes are so uncomfortable for the students obligatory program. I'm afraid the english departament is not to much coordinate with the careers departament, beacuse at my last semester I have the same problem. I coulnd't be present on my all English classes, of course because I had classes also at the afternoon. And as a personal opinion, I think implement list for counting the assistants is no a good rule at university, we are old people and we could be responsable for our decitions.

Some aspects of English I need to improved are my pronunciation and my listening abilities. I plan to practice those areas of English language by watching series and moovies in English, and talking with my friends in English, but I'm afraid they would not like to talk in English with me jajaja

Outeside the English class, I really not use English so much. Only while I'm watching series, I think.

Comentarios

  1. the discordination between the English departament and the rest of the University worry me as well. I hope in the future the sames students could be able to bring solutions and the English departament be able to take them in consideration as well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can't bealive that you where bad at Enligh at school! Your blogs are grate!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like a lot to use English when I watch series , I think it is a good way to improve it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's very real that the classes are very uncomfortable for the compulsory program of the students!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I still think that watching series is a very good way to learn English

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think watching series and movies in English is a really good way to improve the listening abilities<3 maybe one day we can see a movie together to improve that part

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The fact that you use english only in the classes and while you're watching series surprised me :o

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I am VEEEERY agree with the idea of the assistance must not be obligatory!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. watch series in english is a relaxing and fun form for understand and learinig english

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario