Pets

In my life I only have had two pets, two sisters: a dog and a turtle. And in this blog I'm going to write about "Johnita" the turtle.

She arrived to my life when I was nine years old. In that moment we think "she" was "he", a little turtle boy. But on 2015, after eigth years with us, a veterinary surgeon tell as the true: he was not Jonathan, she was Johnita. So, after that, all my family and I started to feel more in love with her. As an example, my father let her get into the departament whe she wants. 

Johnita is a very curious animal. She used to sleep all the day until the afternoon, then she take a sunbathe in summer, but if we are on wintertime she only sleep all day. 

Unfortunately we already change to a new departament, couse of that my parents decided to give her up to adoption. Now she lives in a bathtub, not in a fish tank like when she was with us. I hope she is better and more free on her new home. 


Comentarios

  1. She looks really friendly and she likes the sames thing that I, being just chilling is the best

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My sister had a turtle too. She was beautiful just like Johnita. It has to be hard to say goodbye to her.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow i would like to met Jhonita, maybe you cpuld have another turtle, and give her the same love.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. One of my favorite animals is the turtle! One of my best friends had a turtle called Leia! She was very cute :(
    Good Blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the plot twist of the name . I think turtles are very calmed and yours looks very friendly

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I do the same as Johnita in wintertime haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My uncle also had a turtle, and we made the same mistake, her name was anacleto, and then we have too change your name to cleta.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario