My Favourite Band

Today I'll tell you about my ancient favourite band: Kiss.


I remember that I was 10 years old when this band played their music in a concert that my parents took me. But in that moment I was in a school of only men, and also I was a child so I dindn't know anything about respecting my own music tasted. I loved the concert, the colors that they used and the fireworks were awesome.

Even though now a days I do not listen to KISS. But when I was at school, specifycally on 2° grade secondary education, I used to sold peanuts in Parque Forestal with a friend to buy the tickets of their concert in Chile. That concert was amazing, we went to "cancha" at the Movistar Arena and we enjoyed a lot singing and shouting.

Now I definitely don't listen to KISS, and as in the school, my clothes style do not represent my music taste. But when I was a fanatic of theirs, and my friend and I arrived to this concert, that night of February on 2014 was a perfect night.

To demostrate that I was a fanatic of their music, I'll say the name of the original members: Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Peter Cris and Ace Frehly.
I think it's a good anecdote that I was really in love of this band at schoot and now I dislike their music.

Comentarios

  1. Dude this is a sad story, maybe you can give them a new opportunity and remember the old times.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never thought that kiss was of your like, because is true, if you don't have the style is hard to imagine it, but Kiss is really good!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. people's tastes change, but you can recall the stage with love.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your are so lucky! my parents never took me to a concert, I'm jelaous

    ResponderEliminar

  5. It's good that your parents took you to a concert, what a good memory!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario