My best holidays ever

It was the summer of the 2018 when my friends and I went to the south of Chile, specifically to Carretera Austral. We travelled from Puerto Montt, to Cerro Castillo. Unfortunately we couldn't go to Caleta Tortel or Villa O'higgins cause we didn't have any money. The trip was since the 1st to the 17th of February. A little more than two weeks.

Now, I have to talk about the group. We were six friends: Diego, Ignacio, Santiago, Mariano, Andrés and me, Diego. Six really good friends.


During the trip, we were a very good team. We were always laughing for someone's joke, but the problems were that we were very lazy to cook, to wake up if we had to do it early or to go up across some natiotal park. But we enjoyed a lot spending a lot of time together not doing anything at all.


Finally, even though we did not accomplish our original plan, I always remember why it has been the best holiday I ever have. While we were in Hornopirén making bets that I can't write here. Love you my friends!


                                                                                 





Comentarios

  1. Those trips are the coolest ones, when you only focus enjoying the company and jokes of your friends

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It seems like a very funny travell. I hope to listen some of that story.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My best holidays also were this summer. My friends and I wanted to go there next year, so I'm going to ask you for some tips.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My best holidays also were this summer. My friends and I wanted to go there next year, so I'm going to ask you for some tips.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario