My future job

Beeing deep, the kind of job I would like to have at the future it's to be a chef. Yeah, that's the true.
I imagine me cooking a lot of vegan and vegetarian food. I mean, cook italian pastas but without animal test products. Or peruvian classic food, or maybe hamburgers... things like that, you know.

However, if I would like to cook food from others countries, firts of all I would havo to travel. But as I guess, the only way to know something is by practice and practice, so I would work in every country that I visit. Of course I would work cooking, but as you know, it would be very difficult to find someone who teach me how to cook vegetarian or vegan food, so I think I would have to learn this part of my chef career alone in that case. But I woulb be looking for new experiences, and all the experiences still be good.

On the other hand, as all the people how start a new project, I would have to work very hard to earn a good salary. Cooking or beeing chef, as you know, is not a work that produce so much money, but with work, conviction and perseverance I would be prepared.

As I talk with my friend Juan Martinez, he also have the same project. So if our journey join us together, it would be fabulous.

Comentarios

  1. I love vegetarian food, I din't know that you and Juan want to do this, I think that it's amazing. I'm definitely going.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maybe we could have a restaurant, it would be awesome. Regards to your family.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maybe we can work together, you making food I rapping while people is eating! Maybe we can make us famous!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love vegan food! as I said to Juan I would like to go everytime as possible to your restaurant <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like vegan food, it would be nice that you can open your restaurant!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would like to visit this establishment, The vegan food is a type of food that i like to taste

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario