Sports

At the beginning of the year, I was looking for some leisure activities in which I could mix my sport side with my artistic side. Because of that I started asking people and friends, searching on google and doing any way for found some leisure activity in which I could fulfill my requirements. 
So, after some talking, a friend told me that he would like to doing me classes of aerial silk. 
In that moment, I didn't know if I would like it, but I said yes... I didn't anything by trying new activities. 

The first class was a disaster. My whole body hurts, especially my arms and my feet. Anyway, I really loved it. Also because doing aerial acrobatics it means to overcome myself by doing sport and art at the same time.

We enjoyed a lot doing aerial silk together. All the mondays my friend and I got together in a park near my house, we hang the silk in a high tree and start our class. Even though I am only a beginner on this artistic sport, I really love it while I am practicing. I know I have a lot to learn about aerial acrobatics, but this is a situation that makes me more motivated and being more ambitiuos with the acrobatics that maybe in the future I will do. 

I really recommend this artistic sport, I am just starting and I love it. I want to learn more and more. It's awasome!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario