Personal Opinions

What is your opinion about tattoos?
I think tattoos are a very beautiful body art. Having tattoos is like drawing things that you like during your life and transform it as a mark in your body. Everyone can do with their body what they want, unless something that means to hurt themselves or someone else. I think that you can have any types or tattos and on any part of your body. Personally, I have a tatto on my back, near the left shoulder. I decided to have one because I appeciate this art and I'm thinking of having more in the future. 

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
About that topic, I think that the abortion must be legalized in all the cases, also if we are speaking about the reproducing women rights. Anyway, legalizing abortion also means that a lot of women who make abortion in bad conditions would be able to did it in hospitals with good treatments, doctors and nurses. Being against legalizing abortion is being with the permanence of the status quo, being against the women rights and being like deaf people about a lot of social problems. 

What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”?
I think that this tradition is disgusting. I really hate this tradition. Practicing "mechoneo" is humiliate someone for an idiot purpose, like laughing at somenone else's ridicules. I think it is a very authoritarian and dictatorial tradition. No one is the slave or someone, and one one has the right to make fun of someone's shame. But nowadays, I think that only a few universities make "mechoneo", I hope that the next year that tradition will be overturned.

What is your opinion about recycling?
As a personal opinion, I think that if you want to live, you have to recycle and you must be a vegan person. If you are a conscious person of the real climate situation, and also be worried about the life of the nature, your descendants and the society in general, you must have to recycle. The climate problem is our condition, our forest and the nature are in real problems, and we need real solutions. 

Comentarios

  1. Mechoneo as tradition of humilliation should be erradicated

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Recicle is the best practice ever!! you are not only taking care about the enviorment, you are also saving your life and others lifes.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario